Group Leader Agreement of Contract
The AFTER HOURS staff at Science City relies on responsible, organized and responsive Group Leaders. As Group Leader, you are responsible to communicate and/or distribute all Science City AFTER HOURS Mailings and information including the Policies listed below.
To ensure that all guests have a fun and safe time during their After Hours program, we ask that guests follow these rules and guidelines:
• Chaperones are responsible for the behavior of their groups AT ALL TIMES.
• Chaperones are required to accompany children AT ALL TIMES.
• Children are expected to be respectful of others, to walk (not run) and to not play on stairways or elevators.
• Guests must wear shoes when walking around Science City at all times (even at night).
• Food and drink are only allowed in the designated area only. Alcohol is strictly prohibited!
• No exit or re-entry to Science City is permitted. Keeping the doors secure protects everyone involved.
• If a problem arises or an emergency occurs, contact Science City Educator.
• If an emergency should arise, you will be directed what to do by Science City staff and uniformed security
personnel. Please follow their directions quickly and quietly.
• Keep in mind this is an event for youth audiences. Safety is our number one concern. Groups not
adhering to these procedures or to the safety concerns of the Science City Educator or Security Personnel may be asked to leave at any time, without a refund
For guests attending a SLEEPOVER IN THE CITY, there are additional rules and guidelines:
• Keep all sleeping gear packed against the wall until lights out so that all guests can enjoy our exhibits.
• Keep marked exits clear at all times.
• Lights out and observe quiet time after 11:30 p.m.
• Groups must clean up after themselves within their designated sleep area prior to breakfast.
• Chaperones must ensure the group is packed and ready to leave between 7:30AM - 8:00AM.